All about d Ladies  

Posted by Mad Head

Look at them Slim,fluffy, round, Tall, Short and just average, Black, brown or white which is ur choice? There beautiful,pretty,normal and dam ugly. The census for man to woman iin Jamaica is almost three to one but them woman dont want to share them boody, them want it fi dem self. Who me i dont specialize in the features of a woman ut then again i have to take that back cause personally i dont want any woman who is too fluffy, too short or tall and ugly woman, it doesnt matter the colour them just have fi bring off the ugly side a me when wi a walk on d road. This world is all about money, house, car and a sexy, pretty woman in a u life wid u creator. Right now woman drive me nuts, nuts and the next thing dem love money jesus christ sometimes me wonder. Woman annoying, miserable, lie and them always find the worst time fi pest you. Why?
Right now me inna new work for almost two weeks now and one girl deh MY GOD!!!!! man every time me see har me swear she cute nuh fuck and sexy nuh rass and full a attitude. Sometime when mi si har me d way she look me jus thave imagine har face and how it look when she in a pleasure and pain. But fi real doah mi would a want har but mi no know if mi can be har personal man, its not like she wi sprung mi but she too pretty and mi know every man si har want har and the way she pretty all when a man nuh jealous him affi get jealous. You all have one next one which i would say that, thats my type a girl me just love how she flex. Not too slim, nice legs, cute face, nice voice, attitude well focus looks quite and seems quite interesting she is just another angel. Theres is just so much ladies thats out there dem litterally a mad me and the worst thing is me nuhg have none me caan bother me a look one.

This entry was posted on 9:33 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

hi.
ur blog look like a splog.
keep sweet, dont fuck too much!

ur blog is ugly. BTW we don't like to share bcuz you men seems to want to fuck any women who crosses ur paths without taking her sex life or hygiene into to consideration. Plus ride bareback and then come to us with all sorts of diseases and infections. Peace no hype just real vybz.